Click on a bar to go to the relevant journal page.
• The emergence of the hybrid older reader: A cross-national study
• Why do we click? Investigating reasons for user selection on a news aggregator website
• The impact of sharing brand messages: How message, sender and receiver characteristics influence brand attitudes and information diffusion on Social Networking Sites
• Interpersonal discussions and immigration attitudes
• Ten theses on the reality of video-chat: A phenomenological account
• Fragmentation in high-choice media environments from a micro-perspective: Effects of selective exposure on issue diversity in individual repertoires
• Ferrell Lowe, G., Van den Bulck, H., & Donders, K. (Eds.) (2018). Public service media in the networked society RIPE@2017. Gothenburg: Nordicom. 265 pp. (The publication is also available as open access at www.nordicom.gu.se.)
• Bucher, T. (2018). If … then: Algorithmic power and politics. New York: Oxford University Press. 216 pp.
• Morse, T. (2018). The Mourning News: Reporting violent death in a global age. New York, NY: Peter Lang. 267 pp.
• Exploring film genre preferences through taste cultures: A survey on contemporary film consumption amongst youth in Flanders (Belgium)
• Evens, T., & Donders, K. (2018). Platform power and policy in transforming television markets. Cham: Palgrave Macmillan. 304 pp.
• Pathways to political (dis-)engagement: motivations behind social media use and the role of incidental and intentional exposure modes in adolescents’ political engagement
• Gender role portrayals in television advertisements: Do channel characteristics matter?
• The meanings of sharing: On Facebook sharing strategies among Polish migrants in Germany and the UK
• Still marginalized: Gender inequalities in the largest Polish daily’s sports coverage
Impactful papers (6 months)
Cited publication years:
Cited median publication year: