Click on a bar to go to the relevant journal page.
Unfortunately, this journal does not provide open references – we therefore cannot show which journals are cited by Geoforum.
• From sustainable to smart: Re-branding or re-assembling urban energy infrastructure?
• More at home, more alone? Youth, digital media and the everyday use of time and space
• State, community and the negotiated construction of energy markets: Community energy policy in England
• Setting a global agenda of education: Cooperation and tension within the global education policy field
• The role of flexibility in enabling transformational social change: Perspectives from an Indigenous community using Q-methodology
• Cryptocarbon: The promises and pitfalls of forest protection on a blockchain
• Framing sustainability and climate change: Interrogating discourses in vernacular and English-language media in Sundarbans, India
• [Re]Valuing Surplus: Transitions, technologies and tensions in redistributing prepared food in San Francisco
• Spaces for creativity? Skills and deskilling in cultural and high-tech industries
• Cooking and eating together in London: Food sharing initiatives as collective spaces of encounter
• Unevenness in scale mismatches: Institutional change, pastoralist livelihoods, and herding ecology in Laikipia, Kenya
• Citizenship-in-nature? Exploring hazardous urbanization in Nova Friburgo, Brazil
• “A mild despotism of sugar”: Race, labor, and flood management in British Guiana
• Artisans as knowledge workers: Craft and creativity in a long term perspective
• Creative clusters and the evolution of knowledge and skills: From industrial to creative glassmaking
Impactful papers (6 months)
Cited publication years:
Cited median publication year: